We do not want to receive uninvited solicitations by email ("Non-Conforming" or "Junk Email''). We are unwilling to receive Non-Conforming Email freely because it costs us time and money. If you send us any Non-Conforming Email other than on the terms of the offer set out in the following nine points, we will take this to mean that you plan to use what we offered you without paying for it. If you ever try to do this we reserve my right to take any action available to us without further reference to you. Actions available to us include taking proceedings against you for negligence or breach of contract, which may result in substantial damages being awarded against you by a court. The unauthorized use of our computing facilities may even be a crime.
- We offer to receive all further email from you on the terms set out below. If you send us any solicitation by email that is not CONFORMING AND FEE-EXEMPT EMAIL and without our express prior written consent this will be taken as your acceptance of this offer. For the purpose of this offer, the term NON-CONFORMING shall include items that do not meet the criteria set forth below as CONFORMING AND FEE EXEMPT E-MAIL.
CONFORMING AND FEE-EXEMPT E-MAIL INCLUDES ONLY:
Business correspondence that is related to Asset Based Lending, FinSoft, LLC, Clear Choice Seminars, Inc., The Asset Based Lenders Home Page, ABL-Help, or the Commercial Finance Industry.
- For the purposes of points 3 and 4, you will be taken to have sent any email sent by any entity apparently associated with you for the purpose of sending email solicitations.
- You must pay us ten US dollars ($10.00 USD) for each such NON-CONFORMING item of email that you send us.
- You must pay us ten US dollars ($10.00 USD) for each copy of each NON-CONFORMING email solicitation that you send to anybody or any email address referred to on the web sites whose starting URL's are www.finsoft.net, even if you don't send a copy to us. You may also have to pay other persons as well if they have sent you a similar offer.
- We may join with any of those persons for the purpose of efficiently collecting your payments.
- You must mail payment by certified check to us within five working days of the transmission of the email. If you do not know where to send payment, you must state this in the email and give us an easy way to tell you.
- Each email item must be uniquely identified, and each payment must clearly identify the relevant item or items.
- You must tell us your name and full business and residential addresses in each email message.
- We may vary the terms of or terminate this offer at any time (even after you have accepted it). Any new terms will apply to all email you send after the variation has been posted to this message site.
The copyright of the above text is held by Junkbusters Corporation and is adapted here in accordance with the GNU General Public License, copies of which are available at www.junkbusters.com or from the Free Software Foundation, 675 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA.